This should have been the departure day but it was impossible as we had been unable to process our immigration from Hong Kong on sunday as the Marine department was closed .But as the weather forecast was quite rough for monday night perhaps this was a lucky escape ! By monday evening everything was as ready as it could be which as all sailors know is far from really ready ,this seems to be an unatainable goal ! Thankyou to all our friends who have helped, supported and entertained us over the last few weeks and for all the delicious provisions. Here’s hoping we will be sailing away tomorrow with a good enough wind and calmer seas.
- Nongsa Point to Keppel Marina Singapore 12th November 2018: the final leg of our circumnavigation.
- Lombok to Nongsa Point 28.10.2018 – 07.11.2018
- Thursday Island to Lombok 8th October to 24th October 2018
- The Northern Queensland Coast Cairns to Horn Island, Torres Straits 27th September – 8th October 2018
- Hamilton Island to Cairns 20th June -16th July
airlie beach accommo… on Keppel Island to Airlie B… Ian Wormald on Nongsa Point to Keppel Marina… Gilly on Nongsa Point to Keppel Marina… Jeremy Vevers on Nongsa Point to Keppel Marina… Jeremy Vevers on Lombok to Nongsa Point 28.10.2…
- Follow Baringo's Blog on WordPress.com