Our preparations for departure on monday 15th November are well underway now but despite having decided the departure date on the phases of the moon some time ago there still seem to be myriads of tiny tasks that remain undone. Over-staying is risky and the weather window will not stay open for ever, so barring catastrophe we are hoping to leave on schedule. Our first port of call should be Singapore we hope .
- Nongsa Point to Keppel Marina Singapore 12th November 2018: the final leg of our circumnavigation.
- Lombok to Nongsa Point 28.10.2018 – 07.11.2018
- Thursday Island to Lombok 8th October to 24th October 2018
- The Northern Queensland Coast Cairns to Horn Island, Torres Straits 27th September – 8th October 2018
- Hamilton Island to Cairns 20th June -16th July
Gilly on Nongsa Point to Keppel Marina… Jeremy Vevers on Nongsa Point to Keppel Marina… Jeremy Vevers on Lombok to Nongsa Point 28.10.2… yachtbaringo on The Northern Queensland Coast… Jeremy Vevers on The Northern Queensland Coast…
- Follow Baringo's Blog on WordPress.com