We are still in Singapore enjoying the delights of one15 marina! There is an excellent gym and swimming pool and an enormous shopping plaza just a free bus ride away. We had a cultural day today visiting the National Musem of Singapore which made a pleasant change from working on the boat. We are hoping to leave on saturday morning for Phuket as long as the engineers come tomorrow as promised and all goes according to plan .
- Nongsa Point to Keppel Marina Singapore 12th November 2018: the final leg of our circumnavigation.
- Lombok to Nongsa Point 28.10.2018 – 07.11.2018
- Thursday Island to Lombok 8th October to 24th October 2018
- The Northern Queensland Coast Cairns to Horn Island, Torres Straits 27th September – 8th October 2018
- Hamilton Island to Cairns 20th June -16th July
Gilly on Nongsa Point to Keppel Marina… Jeremy Vevers on Nongsa Point to Keppel Marina… Jeremy Vevers on Lombok to Nongsa Point 28.10.2… yachtbaringo on The Northern Queensland Coast… Jeremy Vevers on The Northern Queensland Coast…
- Follow Baringo's Blog on WordPress.com